Sunday, February 1, 2009

Umm...hello, everyone.

Hello, Ebony here.
Eliana needed someone to start the board and nobody else would do it. I felt sorry for her so I decided, why not! Today is the day of the Superbowl so we're going to a party in Eliana's neighborhood. I'm very excited because I've never been quite able to watch the full thing. You see my family doesn't exactly like watching such "brainless" TV and I don't exactly have control of the remote control 24/7 back home. Here, however, it's like the superbowl is its own holiday! Eliana said that we can eat tons of food and watch the funniest commercials of the year...she doesn't seem that excited about the game. Kenji, however, was up last night checking out the teams because he wanted to know who to root for. I heard him mumble about "steelers and cardinals." Now, and this just be my feminine way of thinking, but I think a cardinal sounds much more beautiful and noble than a "steeler" don't you? I think I'm rooting for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment